On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily snow correspondent ZGriff hikes up Mt. Baldy to enjoy some spring powder after a late season storm blew in last night.
Breckenridge official report: 6″, 10″, 10″
Summit Daily field report:A spring pow storm dumped 10″ overnight and it has been snowing all morning.
Weather:High of 33°, Low of 19° with snow in the forecast.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: We could see some people out for the goods bug it should be relatively empty. Lots of trouble on the roads means no one can get here.
Breakdown: A spring storm is on us and the snow is really nice. 10″ at Breck, 14″ at Loveland and more on the way. Zgriff goes for an early morning hike up Baldy.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)