On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily snow correspondent ZGriff hikes up Mt. Baldy to enjoy some spring powder after a late season storm blew in last night.
Breckenridge official report: 6″, 10″, 10″
Summit Daily field report:A spring pow storm dumped 10″ overnight and it has been snowing all morning.
Weather:High of 33°, Low of 19° with snow in the forecast.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: We could see some people out for the goods bug it should be relatively empty. Lots of trouble on the roads means no one can get here.
Breakdown: A spring storm is on us and the snow is really nice. 10″ at Breck, 14″ at Loveland and more on the way. Zgriff goes for an early morning hike up Baldy.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced