On The Hill: It ain’t too late for Lake Chutes to kick off Breck closing weekend (video)
April 21, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Old Man Winter never fails to surprise on closing weekend. After sunny park laps with halfpipe up-and-comer Chase Blackwell, Z Griff went on a trip to Lake Chutes after 3″ of much-needed fresh fell over Breckenridge Friday morning. It might only be a dusting, but there’s still plenty of terrain open for the taking on peak 8, including everything along Imperial Chair and hike-to terrain like Lake Chutes and Whale’s Tail. Get out there and get some for Noah!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: A little squall came through and we are enjoying the last few days of boarding.
Weather: High of 34F, Low of 21F. Blustery and overcast.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: No lines.
Breakdown: Last weekend adventure boarding!!!!
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs