On The Hill: It ain’t too late for Lake Chutes to kick off Breck closing weekend (video)
April 21, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Old Man Winter never fails to surprise on closing weekend. After sunny park laps with halfpipe up-and-comer Chase Blackwell, Z Griff went on a trip to Lake Chutes after 3″ of much-needed fresh fell over Breckenridge Friday morning. It might only be a dusting, but there’s still plenty of terrain open for the taking on peak 8, including everything along Imperial Chair and hike-to terrain like Lake Chutes and Whale’s Tail. Get out there and get some for Noah!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: A little squall came through and we are enjoying the last few days of boarding.
Weather: High of 34F, Low of 21F. Blustery and overcast.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: No lines.
Breakdown: Last weekend adventure boarding!!!!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Buffalo Mountain Fire 95 percent contained, locals take over
- Kona, here she comes: Nancy Peters, 60, goes from last to first in four years to win her age group at Ironman Boulder
- Jury shown video of Taft Conlin’s final, fatal run as Vail skier death case wraps first week
- Traffic backed up on westbound I-70 near Vail Pass
- Sunday Update: Local crews mopping-up hot spots as rain helps suppress Buffalo Fire