On The Hill: It’s a winter wonderland in Summit County (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The snow just hasn’t stopped for nearly a week in Summit County, and that means there’s powder to be had everywhere. Z Griff makes the rounds between Breckenridge and Keystone to find the best turns.
Breckenridge official report: 1″, 2″, 4″
Summit Daily field report: It has been spitting snow all morning with 2′-4′ projected. Pretty cold and blustery.
Weather: High of 10°, low of 2°. It’s going to stay cold out there so bundle up.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not going to be bad with the cold but could see lines at high alpine goodies.
Breakdown: It has been quite a snowy few days out there with breaks of sun in between precipitation. We recap the new snow at Breck, check out Dew village and then over to Keystone to rip 9″ new.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop