On The Hill: Japow day edit from Breck’s March blizzard (snow edit)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: From Z Griff himself: “Oh the storm was so good I swear I dreamed it up…like a mirage in a desert. Until I checked footage. Film don’t lie — we had a good time off of Peak 6 in the storm.”
Snow report: 0″, 0″, 41″
Summit Daily field report: Looks like another beauty out today, but clouds could roll in this afternoon for another small squall tomorrow.
Weather: 51 F, 29 F. Partly cloudy.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: It should be pretty light but still lots of spring break traffic. Hard to predict.
Breakdown: Z Griff takes a look back at the insane March snowstorm that hit Summit County last week. It wasn’t a mirage.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you