On The Hill: Lapping spring soft serve on a Peak 10 powder day at Breckenridge (video)
April 7, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Did you already give up on the ski season? Too bad. Z Griff goes powder chasing on Peak 10 after the latest round of storms brought 28 inches to Breckenridge in seven days. And wait, what’s this? Another round of snow over the weekend? Maybe it’s time to break out the ski gear again — spring is just starting.
Breckenridge official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in 24 hours, 0″ in 48 hours, 28″ in the last 7 days
Summit Daily field report: The sun is out and the slopes are pretty great thanks to the spring storm on Wednesday.
Weather: High of almost 40F. Overcast and breezy.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The lines are not bad at all this time of year. We could see some weekend traffic due to the excitement of the new snow.
Breakdown: The new snow we saw this week is lending to excellent spring conditions with tons of sun today. Cover up or wear sunscreen out there.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Smashing turns at the 2017 Slash and Burn banked slalom in Steamboat (video)
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: A rip down Prom Dress at A-Basin’s North Pole on Denim Appreciation Day (snow video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 201 at Mayflower Gulch with Weston and Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Steamboat woman turns over custody of embattled husky Sitka
- The new normal: Changes to blood pressure guidelines you should know