On The Hill: Lapping spring soft serve on a Peak 10 powder day at Breckenridge (video)
April 7, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Did you already give up on the ski season? Too bad. Z Griff goes powder chasing on Peak 10 after the latest round of storms brought 28 inches to Breckenridge in seven days. And wait, what’s this? Another round of snow over the weekend? Maybe it’s time to break out the ski gear again — spring is just starting.
Breckenridge official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in 24 hours, 0″ in 48 hours, 28″ in the last 7 days
Summit Daily field report: The sun is out and the slopes are pretty great thanks to the spring storm on Wednesday.
Weather: High of almost 40F. Overcast and breezy.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The lines are not bad at all this time of year. We could see some weekend traffic due to the excitement of the new snow.
Breakdown: The new snow we saw this week is lending to excellent spring conditions with tons of sun today. Cover up or wear sunscreen out there.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Summit County real estate feeling impact of ‘wealth effect,’ broker says
- Interstate 70 traffic snarls that greeted mountain motorists on Monday could continue for months
- Buffalo Mountain Fire investigation is underway; officials urge hikers to stay out of the area
- Kona, here she comes: Nancy Peters, 60, goes from last to first in four years to win her age group at Ironman Boulder
- New chef plates up ‘new consciousness’ at Blue River Bistro in Breckenridge