On The Hill: Lipslides, pretzels and hot dogs at Breck’s Spring Fever Park Jam (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff dropped by Park Lane last Friday for the Spring Fever Park Jam, where skiers and snowboarders threw down with everything from nasty switch lipslides to even nastier pretzels on the down rail. Best part: free hot dogs for all. Drop by the park tomorrow from noon to 3 p.m. for the final free rail jam of the season and your chance to win a free Epic Pass for the 2016-17 season.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Greybird and calm with no snow — yet. A winter storm warning is in effect for the weekend.
Weather: High 51 F, Low 28 F. Partly sunny with 20% chance of snow and T-storms after noon.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Breeze on through.
Breakdown: No lines means hot laps, just no spray signs or tap taps. The last Spring Fever Park Jam is tomorrow, April 15, so study the film from last week’s jam before heading out to win the top prize: a free Epic Pass for the 2016-17 season.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to host unprecedented ski mountaineering event
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas
- District Attorney Bruce Brown says he has only ‘scratched the surface’ of consumer fraud in Summit County