On The Hill: Locals put on a show for spring Breck terrain park edit (video)
April 11, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: The snowboard season is slowly winding down, but that doesn’t mean locals are ready to pack up and call it quits. Z Griff stopped by the Breckenridge terrain park to check in on everything local skiers and riders have been learning this season. Can you say McTwists on the wallride?
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 1″
Summit Daily field report: A beautiful sunny day here in the high country.
Weather: High of 48F, low of 27F. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad at all.
Breakdown: It is going to be a gorgeous day today.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Smashing turns at the 2017 Slash and Burn banked slalom in Steamboat (video)
- On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
- On The Hill: A rip down Prom Dress at A-Basin’s North Pole on Denim Appreciation Day (snow video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Backcountry 201 at Mayflower Gulch with Weston and Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Steamboat woman turns over custody of embattled husky Sitka
- The new normal: Changes to blood pressure guidelines you should know