On The Hill: Love Games 2017 recap with jumps, jibs and beers at Loveland Pass (video)
April 14, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Did you miss this year’s Love Games, the annual huck-fest party for skiers and snowboarders held on handmade booters at Loveland Pass? No problem — Z Griff has you covered with the video recap. Just wait until you see the forest jib line at 2:30.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Sunshine in Summit.
Weather: High of 52F, low of 26F. Sun and spring.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Hardly any lines out there.
Breakdown: The sun shines and we are enjoying excellent temps.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Buffalo Mountain Fire 95 percent contained, locals take over
- Kona, here she comes: Nancy Peters, 60, goes from last to first in four years to win her age group at Ironman Boulder
- Buffalo Mountain Fire investigation is underway; officials urge hikers to stay out of the area
- Traffic backed up on westbound I-70 near Vail Pass
- Summit County real estate feeling impact of ‘wealth effect,’ broker says