On The Hill: Midnight rider night laps under a nearly full moon at Keystone (video)
March 17, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Wanna get away from the crowds during spring break? Stop by Keystone Wednesday through Sunday for night skiing and riding under the lights on Spring Dipper, Silver Spoon and more. The weather is warm, the crowds are light and the sunset around 6-6:30 p.m. over Lake Dillon is to die for.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Conditions are fairly frozen until around 10 a.m. The snow starts to really soften up after noon and the T-shirts and bikini tops come out after 2 p.m.
Weather: High of 49F, Low of 32F. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The St. Patrick’s Day crowds abound.
Breakdown: Sunny and festive on this holiday weekend. Today we test the luck of the Irish at the infamous Wailer step-down at Vail for the St. Patty’s celebration. If the crowds are too much give night riding a shot at Keystone. Open until 8:30pm almost nightly for the rest of March.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines