On The Hill: Midweek powder at A-Basin and the Park Lane jumps in Breck (video)
December 28, 2015
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff heads out into Winter Storm Ajax for the best of both worlds in November: powder from top to bottom at A-Basin and the three-pack jump line at Park Lane in Breck.
Breckenridge Snow report: 4″, 10″, 6″
Summit Daily field report: The clouds are still thick, heavy and full of snow. It’s pretty chilly and gusty out there though.
Recommended Stories For You
Weather: High of 29 degrees, low of 13 degrees with gusts up to 35 mph.
Lift lines: Not crowded at all.
Breakdown: The storm is still in town. Get out and enjoy it!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign