On The Hill: Midweek powder at A-Basin and the Park Lane jumps in Breck (video)
December 28, 2015
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff heads out into Winter Storm Ajax for the best of both worlds in November: powder from top to bottom at A-Basin and the three-pack jump line at Park Lane in Breck.
Breckenridge Snow report: 4″, 10″, 6″
Summit Daily field report: The clouds are still thick, heavy and full of snow. It’s pretty chilly and gusty out there though.
Recommended Stories For You
Weather: High of 29 degrees, low of 13 degrees with gusts up to 35 mph.
Lift lines: Not crowded at all.
Breakdown: The storm is still in town. Get out and enjoy it!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape