On The Hill: Ode to an April snowstorm with 15" at Breckenridge (snow video)
June 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The storm came and left Breckenridge with a whopping 15 inches of fresh stuff to play in. Z Griff shows it ain’t over til it’s over with powder laps all over the mountain.
Snow report: 4″, 11″, 26″ in 7 days
Recommended Stories For You
Summit Daily field report: A little gray but nice and warm with no wind.
Weather: High 31 F, low 18 F. Overcast.
Lift lines: There isn’t a soul out there.
Breakdown: The storm left us with plenty of coverage. That’s never a bad thing late in the season, so feel free to go just about anywhere. Remember: Peak 10 and Peak 6 will be closed from here to closing day.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9