On the Hill: On the Road at the SIA snowsports trade show in Denver
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Today is the first day of February and Summit Daily’s On The Hill snow correspondent shows us around the Denver snowsports trade show better known as SIA. Today in Breckenridge they reported 0″ overnight and only 1″ in the last 24 hours so we got a little dusting wetter, warmer snow. The weather is beautiful outside and there was at least 3-4 inches in Denver this morning. Check out the style and tech festival that is SIA and the booths of NIghtmare and BelongDesigns then follow us to the NightmarexGrassroots after party at their shop in Denver. Thanks to the good people at Grassroots for hosting an awesome party. Now that’s my idea of a good time!
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 1″, 1″
Summit Daily field report: One “sminch” out there. Warm, nice and busy.
Weather: High of 34 degrees, Low of 16 degrees.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Pretty busy but people will be leaving to watch the Super Bowl I bet.
Breakdown: Super Bowl Sunday and the SIA vapor trail should mean the mountain will clear out after noon.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)