On the Hill: On the Road from Trollhaugen
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff and the Nightmare team have made it from Chicago to Trollhaugen in the great state of Wisconsin. It was great to finally get to ride at this famous Midwest spot home to so many amazing rippers. The team takes laps with the locals on the hyper-fast tow rope in the heat of the night. Much love and thanks to the good people at Troll for extending us the invite and for showing us such a good time. We get to see some incredible relics from shred history including the original SledDogs, an alpine surfer and also an original Surfer signed by Sherman Poppen and written on it “the Beginning” 1965. The most amazing piece of memorabilia I’ve ever held in my hands.
BRECKENRIDGE OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″,0″,0″
WEATHER: Sunny with a high near 28 degrees, low of 11 degrees. Wind 6 to 8 mph.
REPORT: Sun and fun out there.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines