On The Hill: Opening weekend at A-Basin (video)
December 17, 2015
VIDEO: Z Griff continues the opening day celebrations with visits to Arapahoe Basin, Keystone (opening Nov. 6) and then back to Loveland for a chat with T-Bar Tommy, another Summit County legend like Nate Dogggg and the rest of the first-chair crew.
Snow report: N/A
Recommended Stories For You
Summit Daily field report: Opening weekend was a good one across Summit County, with snow on Saturday and bluebird skies on Sunday. Expect light snow dustings throughout the week in time for Keystone’s opening day.
Weather: It’s a bluebird day out there. Enjoy the Monday.
Lift lines: After a crazy opening weekend the lines have relaxed at A-Basin and Loveland. You shouldn’t wait at all.
Breakdown: Opening weekend is finished, and now it’s time for snow, snow, snow. On The Hill returns for Keystone’s opening day on Friday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)