On The Hill: Peak 6 is open with a holiday storm brewing (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s been a sunny weekend after a round of pre-holiday storms, and now it’s looking like more is on the way. Z Griff heads to Breckenridge early in the morning for bluebird turns before the clouds and snow started to roll in. All that snow means new terrain on T-Bar, Horseshoe Bowl, Peak 10 and Peak 6 will be a winter wonderland anytime soon.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne