On The Hill: Peak 6 is open with a holiday storm brewing (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s been a sunny weekend after a round of pre-holiday storms, and now it’s looking like more is on the way. Z Griff heads to Breckenridge early in the morning for bluebird turns before the clouds and snow started to roll in. All that snow means new terrain on T-Bar, Horseshoe Bowl, Peak 10 and Peak 6 will be a winter wonderland anytime soon.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-TenMile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Photo gallery: Colors of fall