On the Hill: Perfect lines in Perfect Bowl at Loveland Ski Area
December 24, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter Joe Moylan enjoyed some first tracks in Perfect Bowl following the opening of Chair 4 at Loveland Ski Area.
Loveland official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, .5" in the last 48 hours, 34″ base
Explore Summit field report: Blue skies and warm temps greeted hundreds of Loveland Ski Area faithful for the opening of Chair 4. There were plenty of fluffy, fresh lines to be had all morning in Perfect Bowl.
Weather: 15 degrees at 9 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Perfect Bowl
Breakdown: Loveland is running 5 lifts, providing access to 42 runs and 541 skiable acres.
Snowcast: The NOAA is calling for sunshine and a high of 27 degrees today. The weather is going to be breezy to blustery all week, with a 30 percent chance for a small dusting Friday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Developer: This is the best chance to ‘Finish Peak 8 the right way’
- Invitation to dog’s birthday party goes viral in Summit County
- Another mad month for Summit County sales as March numbers find towns all up — again
- High Country Crime: Parachute family held hostage
- HighSide in Frisco brings number of breweries operating in Summit County up to eight