On the Hill: Perfect lines in Perfect Bowl at Loveland Ski Area
December 24, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter Joe Moylan enjoyed some first tracks in Perfect Bowl following the opening of Chair 4 at Loveland Ski Area.
Loveland official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, .5" in the last 48 hours, 34″ base
Explore Summit field report: Blue skies and warm temps greeted hundreds of Loveland Ski Area faithful for the opening of Chair 4. There were plenty of fluffy, fresh lines to be had all morning in Perfect Bowl.
Weather: 15 degrees at 9 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Perfect Bowl
Breakdown: Loveland is running 5 lifts, providing access to 42 runs and 541 skiable acres.
Snowcast: The NOAA is calling for sunshine and a high of 27 degrees today. The weather is going to be breezy to blustery all week, with a 30 percent chance for a small dusting Friday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums