On the Hill: Perfect lines in Perfect Bowl at Loveland Ski Area
December 24, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter Joe Moylan enjoyed some first tracks in Perfect Bowl following the opening of Chair 4 at Loveland Ski Area.
Loveland official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, .5" in the last 48 hours, 34″ base
Explore Summit field report: Blue skies and warm temps greeted hundreds of Loveland Ski Area faithful for the opening of Chair 4. There were plenty of fluffy, fresh lines to be had all morning in Perfect Bowl.
Weather: 15 degrees at 9 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Short line at 9 a.m.
Run of the day: Perfect Bowl
Breakdown: Loveland is running 5 lifts, providing access to 42 runs and 541 skiable acres.
Snowcast: The NOAA is calling for sunshine and a high of 27 degrees today. The weather is going to be breezy to blustery all week, with a 30 percent chance for a small dusting Friday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- After surprise reunion with estranged mother, Katie Uhlaender finishes 13th
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Vail is implementing new short-term regulations in March. Here’s what is required