On The Hill: Plowing through Breckenridge powder after 39" in 4 days (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: This past week was one for the record books, with just about every Summit County ski area recording two or more feet of fresh snow in just five days. Z Griff cruises Breckenridge after the final round of snow brought 11″ overnight. It was a submarine day out there.
Snow report: 5″, 16″, 44″ in 7 days (39″ since Monday)
Summit Daily field report: It’s a stunner of a day outside but still cold enough to keep the snow soft. Get out for a taste before the warm weather returns.
Weather: 34 F, 10 F. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: It’s hard to tell but chances are all the fresh during the week will bring massive crowds this weekend. Be smart about the lifts you ride.
Breakdown: Nothing like a sunny Saturday after a week of snow. Enjoy.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy