On The Hill: Powder, powder and more powder for Dew Tour (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff heads into the deep stuff after a weekend storm brought a foot in about 24 hours, right in time for the Dew Tour crowds. It hardly put a damper on competition, and there were plenty of fresh turns to be had for everyone who wasn’t in the halfpipe.
Breckenridge official report: 2′, 10′, 12′
Summit Daily field report: There is a good amount out there today and the sun is shining.
Weather: High 25°, low 15°. Sunny.
Lift lines: Not too bad this Sunday with church and football and Dew vapors.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: A beautiful day with new snow everywhere, sunshine and little wind. Cold but it will warm up with the sun. Big storm predictions for out West with hopes of making it here.
Trending In: On The Hill
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)