On The Hill: Prescription for powder fever under T-Bar at Cucumber Bowl (video)
January 24, 2017
VIDEO: The snow rolled in Monday morning and slowly fell all day, leaving Summit covered in 4+ inches of soft, blower powder. Z Griff takes T-Bar laps with absolutely no one else in sight before dipping into the trees for a little Monday logging.
Breckenridge official report: 2″ overnight, 4″ in 24 hours, 7″ in 48 hours
Summit Daily field report: The Divide was hit with the most snow in our area with 9″ reported at A-Basin and Loveland.
Weather: High of 18 F, low of -1 F. Light snow and overcast.
Lift lines: We will see some people out early and prepared to get it. Since it snowed all across the state it shouldn’t be too bad.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Snow throughout the state and big totals in California, Utah and the East Coast.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system