On The Hill: Prescription for powder fever under T-Bar at Cucumber Bowl (video)
January 24, 2017
VIDEO: The snow rolled in Monday morning and slowly fell all day, leaving Summit covered in 4+ inches of soft, blower powder. Z Griff takes T-Bar laps with absolutely no one else in sight before dipping into the trees for a little Monday logging.
Breckenridge official report: 2″ overnight, 4″ in 24 hours, 7″ in 48 hours
Summit Daily field report: The Divide was hit with the most snow in our area with 9″ reported at A-Basin and Loveland.
Weather: High of 18 F, low of -1 F. Light snow and overcast.
Lift lines: We will see some people out early and prepared to get it. Since it snowed all across the state it shouldn’t be too bad.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Snow throughout the state and big totals in California, Utah and the East Coast.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs