On The Hill: Prime conditions for Volunteer at Breck (video)
January 11, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: There was a touch of new, light snow covering just about everything in Summit this morning. Z Griff heads to Breck for runs down Volunteer (one of several new trails opening this weekend) before popping over to the Yam Jam rail comp at Copper.
Breckenridge official report: 2″ overnight, 2″ 24 hours, 4″ 48 hours
Summit Daily field report: A beautiful morning. Very calm and a small amount of snow fell on the runs last night.
Weather: High 26°, Low 8°. Sunny and calm.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Saturday holiday crowds in effect but lines not too bad.
Breakdown: “Go ahead and give it to me. Breakdown… honey, take me through the night. Breakdown…
Breakdown…Now I standing here can’t you see. Breakdown, it’s alright. It’s alright. It’s alright.” — Tom Petty
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver