On The Hill: Recap from a spring powder weekend in Summit County (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: The back half of March has been fantastic in Summit County, with most resorts reporting 4-plus feet (yes, feet) of snow since March 14. Z Griff heads out with two boards — one twin tip, one directional swallow tail — for tasty lines all over Breckenridge. And it’s hardly the last hurrah: Forecasts call for another round of snow on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Greybird and warm with snow coming in… we hope.
Weather: High of 37 F, Low of 14 F. Partly cloudy with snow rolling in.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Crowds are here based on it being Colorado spring break, but there is so much terrain open at this time of year there are plenty of places to go to be alone.
Breakdown: Can you believe it was back-to-back pow days just this past weekend, and now we have dry roads and warm temps? Love the springtime. I hope everyone enjoyed Easter and some sun cause we have another run coming.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy