On The Hill: Ripping down the noon groomer at Copper (video)
March 2, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Did you miss the corduroy right after first chair? You’re in luck. Every day at noon, the Copper Mountain cat crew picks a few runs to smooth over with fresh lines. Z Griff and friends hang around the top of American Flyer just in time for the noon groom rewards.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 4″, 9″,
Summit Daily field report: A beautiful, blue and crisp morning. Plenty of good snow from the Mon. storm out there.
Weather: High 22°, low 8°. Mostly sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: There was hardly anyone out in yesterday’s squall but the sun today may bring some hungry folks out.
Breakdown: We started the week with a little bit of new snow and then the sun returned for a bit and more snow on Tuesday. Today should see some good openings up high. Watch Z Griff and friend Cory Schmidt blast down Copper’s noon groomer.
Trending In: On The Hill
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums