On The Hill: Ripping down the noon groomer at Copper (video)
March 2, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Did you miss the corduroy right after first chair? You’re in luck. Every day at noon, the Copper Mountain cat crew picks a few runs to smooth over with fresh lines. Z Griff and friends hang around the top of American Flyer just in time for the noon groom rewards.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 4″, 9″,
Summit Daily field report: A beautiful, blue and crisp morning. Plenty of good snow from the Mon. storm out there.
Weather: High 22°, low 8°. Mostly sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: There was hardly anyone out in yesterday’s squall but the sun today may bring some hungry folks out.
Breakdown: We started the week with a little bit of new snow and then the sun returned for a bit and more snow on Tuesday. Today should see some good openings up high. Watch Z Griff and friend Cory Schmidt blast down Copper’s noon groomer.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: An ode to Bowie in the Ballroom at Breck (video)
- On the Hill: Checking out a secret log jib on Peak 9 in Breckenridge
- On The Hill: 2-for-1 riding Quandary on 4/20 and park laps with Ripperoo
- On The Hill: Backcountry 101 at Mayflower Gulch with Colorado Snowboard Guides (video)
- On The Hill: Breck’s Freeway jump line with the best of the best (video)
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- Silverthorne wants a parade to honor Olympic gold medalist Red Gerard
- Vail is implementing new short-term regulations in March. Here’s what is required