On The Hill: Ripping down the noon groomer at Copper (video)
March 2, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Did you miss the corduroy right after first chair? You’re in luck. Every day at noon, the Copper Mountain cat crew picks a few runs to smooth over with fresh lines. Z Griff and friends hang around the top of American Flyer just in time for the noon groom rewards.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 4″, 9″,
Summit Daily field report: A beautiful, blue and crisp morning. Plenty of good snow from the Mon. storm out there.
Weather: High 22°, low 8°. Mostly sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: There was hardly anyone out in yesterday’s squall but the sun today may bring some hungry folks out.
Breakdown: We started the week with a little bit of new snow and then the sun returned for a bit and more snow on Tuesday. Today should see some good openings up high. Watch Z Griff and friend Cory Schmidt blast down Copper’s noon groomer.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Developer: This is the best chance to ‘Finish Peak 8 the right way’
- Invitation to dog’s birthday party goes viral in Summit County
- Another mad month for Summit County sales as March numbers find towns all up — again
- High Country Crime: Parachute family held hostage
- HighSide in Frisco brings number of breweries operating in Summit County up to eight