On The Hill: Scorching Claimjumper at Breck on a bluebird afternoon (video)
December 30, 2015
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Z Griff continues exploring new terrain when ropes are dropped, heading to Claimjumper on Peak 7 for an afternoon cruise on a gorgeous day. Expect more through the week before fresh snow on Thanksgiving.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Very calm and nice morning today with a chance of Peak 9 opening.
Weather: High 44, Low 19. Mostly sunny and no wind this morning.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: There were some yesterday even though it was a Monday. There are holiday people here, but the lines are not very bad at all.
Breakdown: Rocky Mountain Super Chair opened yesterday and there is access to a good deal more terrain on Peak 7 and some very fun groomers. Beaver Creek will open tomorrow and chance may have it that Peak 9 opens today.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines