On The Hill: Skiing and snowboarding in downtown Breckenridge (video)
January 21, 2016
VIDEO: Dew Tour isn’t just halfpipe and slopestyle. On a crisp Friday night, Z Griff went down to Main Street Breckenridge for the ski and snowboard street competition. The Keystone A51 park crew put together an urban course made to showcase a select few of the finest local jibbers. And they didn’t disappoint.
Summit Daily field report: The snow is coming down soft and light out there.
Weather: High of 28, low of 9. Snow and more snow through the day, looking at 3-6 inches.
Lift lines: It’s starting to get packed out there, but new snow means people will be stretched across the mountain. You’ll find gaps out there somewhere.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s finally snowing out there, which means the Dew Tour slopestyle events are canceled, halfpipe events are still on (for now) and there’s fresh to be had. Get out there and ride.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death