On The Hill: Slush slashin’ and dirt jumpin’ into an April snowstorm (video)
April 4, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived: April showers! The May flowers can wait another few weeks while Z Griff and pals shred the slush, dirt and even a little bit of snow at Steamboat after the Slash and Burn banked slalom in late March. What a difference a few days (and few inches) makes. Get out there!
Breckenridge official report: 3″ overnight, 3″ in 24 hours, 7″ in 48 hours
Summit Daily field report: I am hearing reports that this 3″ is riding like 10″
Weather: High of 25F, low of 10F. Snow showers.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: We could see some pow hungry people out there.
Breakdown: The spring snowstorm you have been wishing for arrived.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: Bashing berms at the Eldora Ditchslap banked slalom (video)
- On The Hill: Summit legend Trygve Berge and Breck’s Twin Chutes (video)
- On The Hill: 2-for-1 riding Quandary on 4/20 and park laps with Ripperoo
- On The Hill: Sledding the old-school Silver Streak at Carter Park (video)
- On The Hill: Smashing turns at the 2017 Slash and Burn banked slalom in Steamboat (video)
- Family of deceased inmate sues Summit County Sheriff’s Office, citing ‘shameful history’ of ignoring medical needs
- Summit County police blotter: Englishman steals $500 scarf off man’s neck in Breckenridge
- Treacherous mountain travel causes crashes, massive traffic as snow and spring-breakers hit roadways
- Obituary: Jennifer Ann Voxakis
- Takeaways from Summit Daily’s Colorado Olympics discussion