On The Hill: Slush slashin’ and dirt jumpin’ into an April snowstorm (video)
April 4, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived: April showers! The May flowers can wait another few weeks while Z Griff and pals shred the slush, dirt and even a little bit of snow at Steamboat after the Slash and Burn banked slalom in late March. What a difference a few days (and few inches) makes. Get out there!
Breckenridge official report: 3″ overnight, 3″ in 24 hours, 7″ in 48 hours
Summit Daily field report: I am hearing reports that this 3″ is riding like 10″
Weather: High of 25F, low of 10F. Snow showers.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: We could see some pow hungry people out there.
Breakdown: The spring snowstorm you have been wishing for arrived.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area