On The Hill: Snow day! Drowning in April powder with 15″ over 24 hours at Breck (video)
April 5, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Winter is back with a vengeance! Breckenridge saw 15″ inches of relatively soft, fluffy snow in the past 24 hours, while over at Keystone there’s 8″ of fresh and Copper has 6″. Don’t give up on the season yet — forecasters are calling for at least one good dump every week this month. Enjoy!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort wants to expand snowmaking, trails and overnight camping options
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- ‘Bring the stoke!’: OpenSnow’s Joel Gratz energizes locals for winter at Breckenridge speech
- Summit County’s snowpack is double what it usually is this time of the year
- Silverthorne family wins fight to bring Haitian boy to The Peak School