On The Hill: Snow day! Drowning in April powder with 15″ over 24 hours at Breck (video)
April 5, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Winter is back with a vengeance! Breckenridge saw 15″ inches of relatively soft, fluffy snow in the past 24 hours, while over at Keystone there’s 8″ of fresh and Copper has 6″. Don’t give up on the season yet — forecasters are calling for at least one good dump every week this month. Enjoy!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Buffalo Mountain Fire 95 percent contained, locals take over
- Kona, here she comes: Nancy Peters, 60, goes from last to first in four years to win her age group at Ironman Boulder
- Buffalo Mountain Fire investigation is underway; officials urge hikers to stay out of the area
- Traffic backed up on westbound I-70 near Vail Pass
- Summit County real estate feeling impact of ‘wealth effect,’ broker says