On The Hill: Snowy Ravinos induction in Vail on St. Pat’s (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It’s St. Patrick’s Day week and that means one thing: Ravinos induction day at The Wailer in Vail. Z Griff meets up with the family backflip after backflip after backflip, including one from prospect Joe Edelman. Does he make the cut? Of course.
Breckenridge official report: 11″, 18″, 39″
Summit Daily field report: Snow, snow and more snow out there, with Breck reporting 11″ this morning for their biggest day of the storm.
Weather: High 20 F, low 8 F. Mostly cloudy, mild.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: With this much snow there will always be powder hounds, but there could be people taking it easy after a few days of charging powder.
Breakdown: It’s still coming down out there. Get out and enjoy it!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Company plans gravel-mining operation in Summit County
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk