On The Hill: Summit legend Trygve Berge and Breck’s Twin Chutes (video)
February 14, 2017
VIDEO: Nothing like a bluebird Tuesday to spend with your beau on the slopes. Z Griff runs into local legend and Breckenridge co-founder, Olympian Trygve Berge, in the lift line before dropping onto the backside of Peak 9 for laps through Twin Chutes. Think there’s no fresh snow left to be had? Sure there is — you just have to know where to look.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Beautiful conditions outside today for Valentine’s Day.
Weather: High of 31F, low of 12F. Sunny and calm.
Lift lines: Tuesday should be just fine in terms of lift lines with many people enjoying breakfast in bed.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Postcard weather outside with a high of 31F, lots of sun and hardly any wind.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced