On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
March 21, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Springtime is here in full force and that means soft, slushy park laps all across Summit County. Z Griff meets up with the Lords crew for jibs, jumps and those hand drags that are all the rage right now. Get some now before Mother Nature decides to return with (hopefully) another two or three weeks of summer, beginning Wednesday night with a forecast 3-5″ in Summit.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Spring is officially here in the High Country.
Weather: High of 50F, low of 32F. Sunny with scattered clouds.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The lines were not bad at all yesterday and midweek is fairly empty.
Breakdown: We are enjoying the sunny weather as spring has officially sprung in the county.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Quandary muddles over mud season