On The Hill: Sun’s out, fun’s out for slushy spring park laps at Breckenridge (video)
March 21, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: Springtime is here in full force and that means soft, slushy park laps all across Summit County. Z Griff meets up with the Lords crew for jibs, jumps and those hand drags that are all the rage right now. Get some now before Mother Nature decides to return with (hopefully) another two or three weeks of summer, beginning Wednesday night with a forecast 3-5″ in Summit.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Spring is officially here in the High Country.
Weather: High of 50F, low of 32F. Sunny with scattered clouds.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The lines were not bad at all yesterday and midweek is fairly empty.
Breakdown: We are enjoying the sunny weather as spring has officially sprung in the county.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape