On The Hill: Sunshine at Keystone Resort before a midweek storm (video)
January 21, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Keystone saw nearly 11 inches of snow over the weekend, but that didn’t mean Mother Nature was done dumping on the resort — and everything else across Summit County. Z Griff heads to Keystone for a few glimpses of sun before the midweek storm rolled in. The best part? There’s another quick storm on the horizon for tomorrow. Until then, enjoy today’s mix of sun and snow.
Keystone snow report: 3″ 24 hours, 12″ 48 hours, 24″ 7 days
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)