On The Hill: The jump line is open at Keystone A51 (video)
January 18, 2016
VIDEO: A51 at Keystone opened five jumps over the weekend. Z Griff swung by with a few friends to lap through one of the earliest jump lines ever at the resort.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: It is incredibly gusty out there this morning. Not incredibly cold though.
Weather: High 39° Low 23°. There’s a slight chance of snow this morning, but the flakes have been more icy than fluffy. Windy with gusts as high as 44 mph.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not going to be too bad today. Dew Tour practice on Peak 8 has brought out some people.
Breakdown: Going to be a Gusty Gustafson out there today. Hopefully this blows in a blizzard. Watch Z Griff and pals as they review the new setup in the Keystone A51 park, now home to five jumps.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Summit County might get its first real snowfall next week, according to expert Joel Gratz
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Opinion | Liddick: Democrats show deep hypocrisy in Kavanaugh confirmation