On The Hill: The snow keeps falling in Summit (video)
January 11, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It was a weekend of constant snow across the county, even though we didn’t see quite as much as our neighbors at Vail and Beaver Creek. This means more terrain at Copper, Breck, Keystone and A-Basin, plus the debut of the first halfpipe in the U.S. at Copper.
Breckenridge official report: 2″, 3″, 4″
Beaver Creek: 6″, 8″, 14″
Recommended Stories For You
Summit Daily field report: There was a good amount of snow this morning in Summit and there was a half a foot overnight at Beaver Creek.
Weather: High 15°, Low 4°. Cold with the wind chill.
Lift lines: Back to Monday and the cold will keep some at bay.
Breakdown: New snow in the county to the tune of 2 inches. Half a foot fell overnight at Beaver Creek and we are headed west to check it out. Over the weekend we rallied some Copper Mountain runs and see there progress on Central Park.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop