On The Hill: The snow keeps falling in Summit (video)
January 11, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: It was a weekend of constant snow across the county, even though we didn’t see quite as much as our neighbors at Vail and Beaver Creek. This means more terrain at Copper, Breck, Keystone and A-Basin, plus the debut of the first halfpipe in the U.S. at Copper.
Breckenridge official report: 2″, 3″, 4″
Beaver Creek: 6″, 8″, 14″
Recommended Stories For You
Summit Daily field report: There was a good amount of snow this morning in Summit and there was a half a foot overnight at Beaver Creek.
Weather: High 15°, Low 4°. Cold with the wind chill.
Lift lines: Back to Monday and the cold will keep some at bay.
Breakdown: New snow in the county to the tune of 2 inches. Half a foot fell overnight at Beaver Creek and we are headed west to check it out. Over the weekend we rallied some Copper Mountain runs and see there progress on Central Park.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9