On The Hill: Tour Breckenridge Distillery by fat bike with Z Griff and Ridden (video)
February 17, 2017
VIDEO: There’s no shame in pretending it’s July in February, right? Z Griff took a day away from the slopes for a fat-bike tour with Ridden. The shop leads tours from downtown Breckenridge to either the Breckenridge Distillery or Broken Compass Brewery, complete with guides, bourbon samples and a lift back to the shop on the south end of Main Street.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: Sunny and blue out there today with some scattered clouds.
Weather: High of 40F, low of 19F. Sunny.
Lift lines: Friday could see some crowding, but nice weather in the city will have some staying in the lowlands.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Incredible sunshine and fun times as we head into the weekend.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to host unprecedented ski mountaineering event
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas