On the Hill: Tree runs at Keystone
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff enjoys a side hit off of Mozart trail before heading to North Peak for an awesome tree run. As the snow comes down at Keystone expect the conditions to improve, and thank you Uller. Be sure to tune in next week as conditions permit, ZGriff will be doing OnTheHill from the Midwest, visiting resorts such as Tyrol Basin and others.
KEYSTONE OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″,0″,0″
WEATHER: The high is 39 degrees with a low of 11 degrees. It is cloudy and snowing.
LIFTLINES: Nothing out of the ordinary for a busy Sunday.
Recommended Stories For You
REPORT: Finally it’s snowing! It started snowing early this morning and the later it gets hopefully the more snow we get. It’s a great day to get out there and try to find some of this new snow, because despite the small storm the wind is calm and temperatures are looking to be warm. Just pray to Uller it doesn’t rain!
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-TenMile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Photo gallery: Colors of fall