On The Hill: USASA Nationals snowboard slalom with 5-year-old Sloan Alexander (snow video)
April 28, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: Watch the coverage of the USASA snowboard slalom race from the finish line on this installment of #usasaxothwzg. The lead-off batter was none other than 5.5 year old Sloan Alexander, the daughter of Z Griff’s volunteer, Allison, and the youngest competitor at the USASA Nationals. Sharing photos and video from Nationals? Tag #othwzg for love on Summit Daily social.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: We have a little bit of weather out there today with a slight chance of snow, rain and thunder. There is a possibility of snow on Sunday night with some totals expected.
Weather: High of 47 F, low of 29 F. There is a slight chance of snow and a slight chance of rain and thunder.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Even though it’s almost 50 degrees out the lift lines are no sweat. Got to love spring laps.
Breakdown: It was another day of racing at USASA Nationals at Copper Mountain and Z Griff was there to capture the finish line, starting with the youngest competitor in the field, local Sloan Alexander.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- After surprise reunion with estranged mother, Katie Uhlaender finishes 13th
- Vail is implementing new short-term regulations in March. Here’s what is required
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live