On the Hill video: Early morning solo hike up Peak 9 in Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: On the Hill correspondent ZGriff gets up early to hike up Peak 9 with his snowboard.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A beautiful morning if I ever saw one.
Weather: High of 45 degrees, low of 17 degrees. Chance of showers and thunderstorms before 5 and may turn to snow after 5.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad when I went up and shouldn’t be bad today.
Breakdown: A sunny day with a high of 45 degrees and a chance for rain showers and thunderstorms before 5. A very nice morning with some weather moving in. We may receive some snow tonight. The snow is good and already soft enough to set an edge by 8:30.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death