On the Hill video: Goodbye ski season; hello spring turns at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: On The Hill correspondent Zach Griffin heads to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to check out what the spring conditions will be like as it will be the only Summit County resort open after today.
Breckenridge official report: 1″, 2″, 5″
Summit Daily field report: Chilly and a bit windy.
Weather: High of 39 degrees, low of 12 degrees. Cloudy with scattered snow showers.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Could see some crowds out to get a last taste. They were parking almost at Keystone for the Basin.
Breakdown: This is the end … my only friend … the end.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines