On the Hill video: Hitting the halfpipe at Copper Mountain Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily snow correspondent ZGriff hits up Copper Mountain. The resort is getting ready for closing day festivities this weekend.
Breckenridge official report :1″, 1″, 1″
Summit Daily field report: A little cold this morning and windy but warming up.
Weather: High of 40, low of 17 degrees. Partly cloudy.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Almost nonexistent, midweek diehards only.
Breakdown: Tax day and the sun is poking out. Chance for snow tonight. Forty degrees is the high.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system