On the Hill video: Pond skimming at Keystone Resort on closing day
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily snow correspondent ZGriff is at Keystone Resort on closing day during the annual pond skimming event.
Breckenridge official report :0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A little cold this morning and windy but warming up.
Weather: High of 49, Low of 26 degrees. Scattered clouds.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not going to be bad today.
Breakdown: Closing day at Keystone and we are over here watching the pond skim action.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9