On the Hill video: Pond skimming at Keystone Resort on closing day
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily snow correspondent ZGriff is at Keystone Resort on closing day during the annual pond skimming event.
Breckenridge official report :0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A little cold this morning and windy but warming up.
Weather: High of 49, Low of 26 degrees. Scattered clouds.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not going to be bad today.
Breakdown: Closing day at Keystone and we are over here watching the pond skim action.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced