On the Hill video report: A 50 shades of grey morning at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff heads to Breckenridge Ski Resort for some crunchy snow and 50 shades of grey weather.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A little crispy out there this morning but temps will rise and the snow should soften up nicely.
Weather: High of 42 degrees, low of 25 degrees, 40 percent chance of rain or snow with little to no accumulation.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad. Still a lot of people in town for spring break.
Breakdown : Greybird. Incredibly grey light conditions today but it is burning off and visibility will be fine. Cold and crispy/crunchy snow from last night’s freeze this morning. A high of 42 degrees means the snow will soften up nicely.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop