On the Hill video report: A little Love Games action on Loveland Pass
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Today is the first day of April and it is a beautiful and sunny day in the county. There is a high of 57 degrees and some scattered clouds. ZGriff shows us action from Satellite’s Love Games held this past Sunday.
Breckenridge official report: Big fat zeros all around.
Summit Daily field report: Sun and really warm temps.
Weather: High of 57 degrees, low of 30. Mostly sunny
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not going to be too bad today.
Breakdown: A sunny day with temps approaching 60 degrees. Lots of terrain open and good coverage still. Check out the action from the Love Games held at Loveland Pass this past Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect