On The Hill video report: A morning run on Peak 10 at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily snow correspondent Zach Griffin crushes some Peak 10 groomers at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Breckenridge official report: 0' 0' 0'
Summit Daily field report: It is a grey bird morning and cold temp at 0 degrees. Forecast calling for it to warm up to a high of 36 degrees. No wind and the snow is good.
Weather: No new snow but a high of 36 degrees and a low of 18 means it will soften the snow and be good turning. Mostly cloudy but may burn off a bit as the sun gets high in the sky. Wind around 16 mph also in the forecast.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Saturday crowds may arrive as the day goes on. The X-Games in Aspen draws a lot of visitors away from Summit this weekend which is good for lift lines.
Breakdown: It was a cold night and morning but the day will warm up nicely. The snow is in great condition. Hike-to stuff is going to be ripping when it warms up some. Grey bird light conditions out there so bring the right lenses. There is a Colorado ski race event with age group heats happening on Peak 10 if you want to witness some gate bashing.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall