On the Hill video report: A rip down North Bowl off Peak 7 in Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Today is a gorgeous day. We received 5″ overnight and 8″ in 24 hours. The conditions are great and ZGriff goes for a rip down North Bowl on peak 7 off the TBar.
Breckenridge official report : 5″ overnight, 8″ in the last 24, 8″ in the last 48 hours
Summit Daily field report : Not bottomless by any means but there is all of 8″ up top if not close to a foot.
Weather : Sunny and cold and warming up.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad but the natives were restless this morning.
Breakdown : Excellent snow condition out there. Eight inches to a foot up high and more on the way!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines