On the Hill video report: A rip down North Bowl off Peak 7 in Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Today is a gorgeous day. We received 5″ overnight and 8″ in 24 hours. The conditions are great and ZGriff goes for a rip down North Bowl on peak 7 off the TBar.
Breckenridge official report : 5″ overnight, 8″ in the last 24, 8″ in the last 48 hours
Summit Daily field report : Not bottomless by any means but there is all of 8″ up top if not close to a foot.
Weather : Sunny and cold and warming up.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad but the natives were restless this morning.
Breakdown : Excellent snow condition out there. Eight inches to a foot up high and more on the way!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited