On the Hill video report: Crossing our fingers for some snow during a rip down Spruce at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Zgriff rips down Spruce off Peak 8 and shows us highlights from his induction to the Ravino’s.
Breckenridge official report : 0", 0", 0"
Summit Daily field report: It’s grey and crispy out there but warming up to nice springy conditions.
Weather: High of 48 degrees, low of 28, cloudy.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad this morning because some may be nursing green beer/Jameson hangovers.
Breakdown: A grey day means the snow will stay colder and faster. Visibility is OK and there is little wind. Chance of snow tonight.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape