On the Hill video report: Getting into some side country off Peak 10 at Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: On The Hill correspondent ZGriff hits some side country at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 4″, 6″
Summit Daily field report: Groomers are great and good snow all around. The high alpine looks great.
Weather: High of 40°, low of 23°. Mostly Sunny with some wind.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad at all this morning.
Breakdown: A gorgeous bluebird kind of day out there. The snow was a good reset. Conditions are great and there should be good lines in the high alpine.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system