On the Hill video report: Getting into some side country off Peak 10 at Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: On The Hill correspondent ZGriff hits some side country at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 4″, 6″
Summit Daily field report: Groomers are great and good snow all around. The high alpine looks great.
Weather: High of 40°, low of 23°. Mostly Sunny with some wind.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad at all this morning.
Breakdown: A gorgeous bluebird kind of day out there. The snow was a good reset. Conditions are great and there should be good lines in the high alpine.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9