On the Hill video report: On the Road at Wolf Creek with 30 inches overnight
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff made the most of his days off by rallying down south to Wolf Creek. Four hours drive from Summit, Wolf is home to some of the most snow in the state and gets huge storm totals. Watch some clips from Monday in the middle of a storm that dumped 42″ on Wolfie. Check back for the long edit too.
Breckenridge official report : 0″ overnight, 0″ in the last 24, 1″ in the last 48 hours
Summit Daily field report : No new snow but it was snowing a bit this morning.
Weather : High of 26 degrees, low of 8 degrees
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not going to be too bad today Big Wednesday.
Breakdown : 30inches overnight at Wolf Creek — enough said.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9