On the Hill video report: On the Road at Wolf Creek
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily’s snow correspondent Zach Griffin shows us some highlights from his trip earlier this week to Wolf Creek Ski Area, which has been getting hammered with snow.
Breckenridge official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in the last 24, 7″ in the last 48
Summit Daily field report: A nice day with hardly any wind and lots of sun.
Weather: High of 26 degrees, low of 6 degrees and sunny
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad this morning
Breakdown: The storm has made for excellent conditions out there On The Hill. Lots of sun and hardly any wind today.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape