On the Hill video report: On the Road at Wolf Creek
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: Summit Daily’s snow correspondent Zach Griffin shows us some highlights from his trip earlier this week to Wolf Creek Ski Area, which has been getting hammered with snow.
Breckenridge official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in the last 24, 7″ in the last 48
Summit Daily field report: A nice day with hardly any wind and lots of sun.
Weather: High of 26 degrees, low of 6 degrees and sunny
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not too bad this morning
Breakdown: The storm has made for excellent conditions out there On The Hill. Lots of sun and hardly any wind today.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9