On the Hill video report: Sunday Funday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff is spending his Sunday Funday at Breckenridge Ski Resort where it is really feeling like spring with temperatures pushing the 40s.
Breckenridge official report : 0 inches in the last 24 hours, 0 inches in the last 48 hours, 13″ inches in the last seven days.
Summit Daily field report : A little crispy and scratchy this morning but it will warm up nicely as the day goes on.
Weather : High of 38 degrees, low of 15 degrees. Sunny
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines : Not horrible yet this morning as people adjust to the time change. Going to be busy with a lot of lift stoppages.
Breakdown: Another sun-filled and people Sunday on the mountain. Temps will approach 40 degrees. Snow conditions are good and the high alpine looks buffed out and fun.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Quandary muddles over mud season