On the Hill video report: Sunday Funday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff is spending his Sunday Funday at Breckenridge Ski Resort where it is really feeling like spring with temperatures pushing the 40s.
Breckenridge official report : 0 inches in the last 24 hours, 0 inches in the last 48 hours, 13″ inches in the last seven days.
Summit Daily field report : A little crispy and scratchy this morning but it will warm up nicely as the day goes on.
Weather : High of 38 degrees, low of 15 degrees. Sunny
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines : Not horrible yet this morning as people adjust to the time change. Going to be busy with a lot of lift stoppages.
Breakdown: Another sun-filled and people Sunday on the mountain. Temps will approach 40 degrees. Snow conditions are good and the high alpine looks buffed out and fun.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system