On the Hill video: Spring park laps in Breckenridge and more snow on the way
April 3, 2017
Did you miss yesterday's video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that's nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
Breckenridge official report: 4″, 4″ 5″
Summit Daily field report: some fresh to mess with.
Weather: High of 26F, Low of 11. Snow showers.
Lift lines: Lift lines are not bad at all.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: A Spring squall deposited some snow for us to play on and we could see some totals by the end of Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- ‘Bring the stoke!’: OpenSnow’s Joel Gratz energizes locals for winter at Breckenridge speech
- Copper Mountain Resort wants to expand snowmaking, trails and overnight camping options
- For Veterans Day, Silverthorne resident and WWII fighter pilot Boot Gordon recalls his service to his country