On the Hill video: Sun is out at Breckenridge Ski Resort
March 9, 2017
Did you miss yesterday's video edit? Click for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that's nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
Breckenridge official report: 0″,0″,1″
Summit Daily field report: The wind really did it’s thing and deposited snow in some places across the mountain. The Lake Chutes did not open yesterday and the wind looks to have groomed it out.
Weather: High of 43 F, Low of 24 F
Lift lines: Lines should be just fine today with a ton of terrain open.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The sun is out in force today and the wind has abated. We are excited for warm temps and tons of terrain open.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor